Google Analytics 360
The Google Analytics 360 Suite (GA360) provides a unified view of performance across ads, sites, and devices. With GA360, marketers can analyze customer interactions across campaigns and ensure that media and marketing channels are held accountable to KPIs. MightyHive provides access, training, and ongoing support for GA360.
In addition, MightyHive supports Google Tag Manager, which enables your marketing team to seamlessly deploy tags without tying up your IT department. Now you can have full control of the marketing stack whenever you need it — without taxing your IT staff.
Google Analytics 360
Compare performance across traffic sources and understand how your campaigns are converting audiences into visitors, and visitors into customers.
- Activity – Evaluate patterns of user interactions that are relevant to product-specific details, on-site visitor flow, and time-to-purchase.
- Audience – Understand visitor trends relative to geography, device, and demographics allow you to create more engaging, effective content for users targeted in future campaigns.
- Attribution – Multiple Attribution models help you evaluate the effectiveness of every touchpoint in your funnel while tracking complex goals beyond just conversions.
Google Attribution 360
Understand how the channels, campaigns, ad formats, and devices in your digital marketing mix are contributing to customer outcomes. Generate insights with confidence using data-driven attribution modeling and deduplicated, cross-device customer paths.
Google Tag Manager
Effective programmatic marketing requires technology and analytics that are secure, fast, and reliable. Google Tag Manager seamlessly integrates into your website, allowing digital marketers to easily deploy tags, update tracking, and create advanced rules to segment visitors. Meanwhile, IT can rest assured that your site remains secure and your pages won’t be slowed down by slow-loading tags.
- Streamlined Management – Deploy multiple tags in the same container or associate the same tag across multiple containers. Instead of rebuilding and deploying new site builds, you can use Google Tag Manager to change configuration values (ie; timeout, ad position, game play dynamics) and turn on flag-enabled features in your mobile apps.
- Sophisticated Goals and Segmentation – Add events, goals, and remarketing tags, and create custom retargeting segments without making changes to your sitecode.
Transparent + Flexible
You’re better positioned to invest resources when costs are transparent. MightyHive offers clear pricing and the ability to adjust your engagement level, giving you the flexibility to adapt as conditions change.
You know your business best. As programmatic experts, we take a collaborative approach to make your programmatic transition successful. Your experience and our expertise create a potent combination that drives results.
Programmatic is here to stay, and there has been a fundamental shift in how teams run campaigns. MightyHive helps you keep pace with the continuously changing landscape through strategic advice and tools like MightyDesk, a console that bridges the gaps between platforms and teams.