MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
CRM Enterprise Consultant
We are currently looking for a CRM Enterprise Consultant to grow our EMEA CRM practice. The consultant will help us identify opportunities, work on strategy and solution design of CRM account structure & campaigns, and develop best practices for clients’ Salesforce implementations. The ideal candidate has a mix of marketing strategy, project management, customer journey development and implementation experience, with an emphasis on requirements gathering and customer journey development.
- Offer strategic architectural insight and consultation for a clients’ holistic digital advertising strategy, and specifically the CRM strategy & implementation
- Advise on Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations to external platforms - Cloud solutions, Web Analytics, Advertising platforms
- Serve as a liaison between the internal stakeholders on the client-side and the technical delivery team.
- Communicate technical requirements to client’s with a non-technical background in a way that supports their overall goals.
- Manage internal and external resources to deliver impactful work that’s on-spec, on-schedule across multiple large client accounts
- Develop and manage project plans (team member allocation, timeline, budget, deliverables) for CRM initiatives
- Develop quality content to communicate project plans, wins, and issues to internal and external leadership
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Demonstrate strategic thought beyond platform knowledge
- 3+ years experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud products, including Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder. Ad Studio, Audience Studio and Datorama a plus
- Salesforce Certifications: Email Specialist Certification required, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator and Developer Certification are a plus
- Experience in advertising technology a plus (Google Ads, Social Media, etc.)