MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
Join us as a Project Lead and have the opportunity to shape the industry, drive meaningful results for clients, and grow your career.
This is a remote role, and you may work with clients and other MightyHive team members across the US.
- Manage relationships and projects with internal and external stakeholders across multiple large accounts
- Offer strategic architectural insight and consultation for a clients’ holistic digital advertising strategy.
- Including but not limited to the ad serving, media planning, media buying, tag management, creative strategy and production, decisioning, performance reporting, and analytics
- Ensure accountability across project teams delivering quality and timeliness and work to exceed baseline-level content and deadlines across defined scopes of work as well as new opportunities
- Develop and manage project plans (team member allocation, timeline, budget, deliverables)
- Develop quality content to communicate project plans, wins, and issues to internal and external leadership
- Draft, price, sell, and execute proposals as needed on designated engagements
- Develop internal documentation based on such engagements to be used as case studies for future sales
- Collaborate across client’s global teams on the execution of programmatic services projects
- Establish process documentation and develop methods for standardization practices in the Google Marketing Platform or other platform solutions
- Support the Account Management Organization to improve service delivery capabilities
- Support other teams across the company
- Work closely with account management trainers to facilitate training offering at MightyHive, including both internal and external systems at MightyHive
- Develop and manage cross-organizational projects to improve internal Operations, Recruitment, and Sales
- Support the Team Lead to develop team’s skillset and book of business
- Provide technical expertise for AMs seeking to activate new opportunities on their clients
- Strong grasp of the overall ad tech space, including but not limited to knowledge of MightyHive’s competitive set and their offerings across the 5 pillars of programmatic
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions for each client for which they are fulfilling PL duties, including those outside the Google Marketing Platform
- Project management experience, including but not limited to
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to write and price proposals for RFPs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Expertise across programmatic display, video, native, paid search, ad serving, as well as digital advertising reporting, measurement, and attribution tools.
What you bring to it:
- 3-5 years of online advertising experience, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or end-advertiser
- Strong data analysis abilities (e.g. familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Strong analytical and consulting skills, rooted in the ability to draw and communicate insights from multiple data points
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker with prior evidence of successfully executing on ideas
- Ambition to perform unprecedented tasks and obtain new skills, be comfortable with uncertainty and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability and desire to scale knowledge and learning to other junior (and at times senior) team members
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan