MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
Senior Account Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to help manage search, display, video, mobile, and social advertising campaigns and contribute to a strategic account team in Germany. As a consultative partner, the Senior Account Manager will advise MightyHive's clients on industry trends and ways to harness different technology solutions to drive value for them. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought beyond platform knowledge.
- Manage all aspects of display, video, mobile, and social advertising campaigns.
- Advise on optimal account, advertiser, and campaign setup in platform
- Upskill clients and teams on best practices for setup, optimisation, and reporting & analysis.
- Build reports & analyse data in order to optimise advertising campaigns.
- Provide analysis, insight, and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Support sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts.
- Help improve the account management team's processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace.
- Demonstrate strategic thought beyond platform knowledge
- 3-5 years of online advertising experience, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Experience with Google Marketing Platforms (Campaign Manager, Display Video 360, and Search Ads 360) preferred
- Strong data analysis abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, and discover and test new ideas.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment.
- Desire to build a company up from an early stage.