MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
We currently have an opportunity for a Munich, Berlin or Düsseldorf based Enterprise Consultant, to act as both a technology expert and digital strategist to our growing client base in Germany. We are looking for someone with a key consultative eye that can listen to a client’s challenges, and architect a solution bespoke to their needs.
- Manage internal and external resources to deliver impactful work that’s on-spec, on-schedule across multiple large accounts
- Offer strategic architectural insight and consultation for a clients’ holistic digital advertising strategy.
- Including but not limited to the ad serving, media planning, media buying, tag management, creative strategy and production, decisioning, performance reporting, and analytics
- Ensure accountability across project teams delivering quality and timeliness and work to exceed baseline-level content and deadlines across defined scopes of work as well as new opportunities
- Develop and manage project plans (team member allocation, timeline, budget, deliverables)
- Develop quality content to communicate project plans, wins, and issues to internal and external leadership
- Collaborate across client’s global teams on the execution of programmatic services projects
- A strategic mindset, intellectual curiosity, and strong critical thinking skills that allow you to quickly internalize a client’s underlying business (operating model, organizational structure, business objectives)
- Strong grasp of major ad-tech / mar-tech stacks (e.g. Google, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Oracle, SFDC) and cloud-based infrastructure ecosystems (GCP, AWS, Azure), allowing you to work with our technical teams (analytics, data eng, data science, BI) to synthesize commercially-viable solutions related to data ingestion, harmonization, analysis and activation.
- Project management experience, including but not limited to
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Expertise across programmatic display, video, native, paid search, ad serving, as well as digital advertising reporting, measurement, and attribution tools.
What you bring to it:
- 5-8 years of professional experience with at least 4+ in digital advertising or marketing technology in a strategic, client-oriented environment such as a digital consultancy, enterprise software company or agency holding group
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g. familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions) and ability to draw and communicate insights from multiple data points
- Ability to translate complicated technical concepts into easy to understand solutions that drive business value
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker with prior evidence of successfully executing on ideas
- Ambition to perform unprecedented tasks and obtain new skills, be comfortable with uncertainty and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability and desire to scale knowledge and learning to other junior (and at times senior) team members
- Experience within the German market
- Fluent in German and English