MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
Enterprise Client Programme Lead (Data-Driven CX)
We currently have an opportunity for a Munich, Berlin or Düsseldorf based, Enterprise Client Programme Lead, to act as both a technology expert and digital strategist in a strategic account team in Germany. We are looking for someone who will work closely with the client’s executive team to provide a strategic lens to commercial and operational discussions and connect the dots between data, creative, production and media workflows.
- Function as a trusted advisor and thought leader as to own and strengthen external relationships within the client organisation and grow long-term revenue
- Manage internal and external resources to deliver impactful work that’s on-spec, on-schedule
- Offer strategic architectural insight and consultation for a clients’ holistic digital advertising strategy.
- Including but not limited to the ad serving, media planning, media buying, tag management, analytics, creative strategy and production, reporting, and data modelling/warehousing
- Ensure accountability across project teams delivering quality and timeliness and work to exceed baseline-level content and deadlines across defined scopes of work as well as new opportunities
- Develop and manage staffing plans (team member allocation, timeline, budget, deliverables)
- Develop quality content to communicate project plans, wins, and issues to internal and external leadership
- Identify opportunities for incremental project work as well as broader services opportunities
- Collaborate across client’s global teams on the overall account strategy and roadmap
- A strategic mindset, intellectual curiosity, and strong critical thinking skills that allow you to quickly internalize a client’s underlying business (operating model, organizational structure, business objectives)
- Strong grasp of major ad-tech / mar-tech stacks (e.g. Google, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Oracle, SFDC) and cloud-based infrastructure ecosystems (GCP, AWS, Azure), allowing you to work with our technical teams (analytics, data eng, data science, BI) to synthesize commercially-viable solutions related to data ingestion, harmonization, analysis and activation.
- Project management experience, including but not limited to
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Expertise across programmatic display, video, native, paid search, ad serving, as well as digital advertising reporting, measurement, and attribution tools
- Experience working with Automobile clients preferred
What you bring to it:
- Minimum 5-8 years of professional experience with at least 5+ in digital advertising or marketing technology in a strategic, client-oriented environment such as a digital consultancy, enterprise software company or agency holding group
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g. familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions) and ability to draw and communicate insights from multiple data points
- Ability to translate complicated technical concepts into easy to understand solutions that drive business value
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker with prior evidence of successfully executing on ideas
- Ambition to perform unprecedented tasks and obtain new skills, be comfortable with uncertainty and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability and desire to scale knowledge and learning to other junior (and at times senior) team members
- Experience within the German market
- Fluent in German and English