MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
BUSINESS STRATEGIST (BUSINESS EXECUTIVE)
As a consultative partner, the Business Strategist will be able to use their media knowledge to propose the best solutions to clients needs and relationship-building skills to explore business needs from clients using high-end solutions to drive long-term value. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought, media knowledge and client management skills that go beyond providing precise solutions for clients needs taking into account technologies available and client's needs.
- Support Sales Team bringing strategic thinking and media knowledge to create media plans and elaborate attractive pitches for new clients;
- Grow existing clients partnering collaboratively with a dedicated account management team on upselling opportunities;
- Keep up to date with marketing practices being developed by S4;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders from S4 to develop projects and strategies that involve media, data, content and creation;
- Capability of building a mid and long term plan for digital transformation for new and existing clients;
- Understand cultural particularities of each country in the region;
- Develop and grow relationships with various stakeholders on the client-side in order to ascertain business needs and add long-term value (ad tech companies, such as Google, Amazon, Appsflyer)
- Develop complex implementations crossing with the in-scope technology solutions offered by Mightyhive (such as DV360, CM, Amazon, GA360, Creative, Search, Social)
What you bring to it:
- 6-8 years of professional experience, with at least 5+ in digital advertising or marketing technology in a strategic, client-oriented environment such as a digital consultancy, enterprise software company, client-side marketing team or agency trading desk
- Strong data analysis abilities (e.g. familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Strategic thinking driven to reach a business goal;
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker with prior evidence of successfully executing on ideas
- Ambition to perform unprecedented tasks and obtain new skills, be comfortable with uncertainty and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability and desire to scale knowledge and learning to other junior (and at times senior) team members
- Advanced English communication skills;
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 6 months, aligned to the IPC index.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing tea