MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
As a Junior E-Commerce Copywriter at MightyHive you will be in charge bringing the creativity to our e-commerce communication solutions for a portfolio of clients, understanding the consumer and monitoring brand's competitors for the creation of publication calendars (writing and structural design of it). In this role you will publish E-Commerce Ads, developing the design and copywriting for the product detail.
- Meetings with the Account Management team to create digital content ideas.
- Development and organization of content plans, document structuring and administration of the same for customer review.
- Presentation of content calendars with clients.
- Product detail copywriting.
- Follow-up of comments and adjustments by the client.
- Correctly adapt texts in different lengths depending on the need of the clioent by creating tone, voice and written identity of the brand.
- Discover SEO keywords through third party tools
- Understanding of PIM, DAM, and other digital asset management services
What you bring to it:
- 1-2 year experience as a Content Creator or similar positions.
- Digital Marketing experience will be valued.
- Experience with copywriting for E-Commerce product posts.
- Experience with creation of digital marketing pieces.
- Upper intermediate English, specially written.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join one of the bests Digital Media Team!
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment.
- 3 weeks holiday.
- English classes 100% covered by the company.
- Swiss Medical health insurance.
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely.
- Access to e-learning platforms.
- Flexible WFH Policy.
- Work Balance Policy.
- Compensation Policy.
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team.