MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
As a Junior Account Manager at MightyHive you will work with our stellar team to manage client e-commerce activity and campaigns for a portfolio of clients. This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions, interpret and analyze trends and data, and optimize their Amazon catalogs to drive long-term, sustained growth. Technology is outpacing our client's abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital retail shelf coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
- Manage and support Account Management (AM) team on the maintenance of clients’ vendor and seller accounts, including catalog and content updates, site merchandising, and accuracy of data.
- Manage the build out of new products for clients in Vendor and Seller central.
- Create and review client reporting along with miscellaneous client deliverables.
- Track progress and coordinate updates with AM team on any ongoing projects and client deliverables.
- Manage the communication with internal teams on deadlines and client needs.
- Support AM team with case log management and assist in troubleshooting any issues with Amazon support teams.
- Support AM on creating advertising/promotional strategies and growth plans to deliver strong results for our clients’ Amazon business.
What you bring to it:
- 1-2 years experience as an Account Manager.
- Solid knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- E-commerce experience is desirable.
- Upper intermediate English, both written and spoken, is a must.
What we offer:
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment.
- 3 weeks holiday.
- English classes 100% covered by the company.
- Swiss Medical health insurance.
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely.
- Access to e-learning platforms.
- Flexible WFH Policy.
- Work Balance Policy.
- Compensation Policy.
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team.