MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
As a Junior Advertising Manager at MightyHive you will work with our stellar team to manage social, search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients. This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their ad spend to drive long-term value. Technology is outpacing our client's abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
- Research, create and refine keywords by leveraging third-party tools for campaign utilization.
- Optimize campaign performance under the direction of an Advertising Manager.
- Create, update, and maintain regular performance reports and share with internal teams.
- Successfully multi-task across many projects simultaneously.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to manage projects and ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Proactively research industry trends and best practices and communicates internally to knowledge share.
- Monitor and maintain performance across multiple advertising accounts and proactively escalate any issues.
What you bring to it
- 1-2 years experience as a Programmatic Account Manager.
- Technology company, or end-advertiser.
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions).
- Experience with “pay per click” platforms, specially Search and Display (Google Ads or Bing Ads are a plus).
- E-commerce experience is desirable (Amazon is a plus)
- Upper intermediate English, both written and spoken, is a must.
- Excellent consultative approach when developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker who brings ideas and strategies to life
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory.
What we offer
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment.
- 3 weeks holiday.
- English classes 100% covered by the company.
- Swiss Medical health insurance.
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely.
- Access to e-learning platforms.
- Flexible WFH Policy.
- Work Balance Policy.
- Compensation Policy.
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team!