Analytics Consultant JR
MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new
era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a data analysis specialist for the Mightyhive Consulting area.
The consultant is in charge of dealing with clients, managing their accounts, modeling the data they are going to measure on their digital assets (websites, applications) and activating them.
It is a position in which you will approach the world of digital analytics, programming, digital marketing tools, A / B testing, UX (user experience), data visualization on dashboards or dashboards, the problems of advanced analytics (or data science) and data
architecture in cloud environments.
You don’t t need to know any of this beforehand. We need you to like numbers and data analysis, dealing with clients, being self-taught and having the ability to learn things on your own, that you are motivated to develop in a relaxed but professional environment,
learning on your own but collaborating with a team, with many tools to learn but also many others to discover.
● Any career, experience or learning linked to data analysis
● Good command of the tools you have had to work with (Excel, Sheets, SQL, R,
Python, databases, CRM)
● Want to learn, grow and collaborate with a fun and responsible environment
SKILLS THAT ADD UP
● Know or have experience with Google Analytics
● Know or have experience with digital marketing tools (Ads, Display, Facebook Ads)
● Know or have experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Data
● Know or have experience with data science tools (R, Python, Jupyter notebooks)
● Having experience in managing or managing accounts, clients, projects or teams
● Be able to find explanations and answers to problems you are facing for the first
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
● That you have initiative and be encouraged to make innovative proposals
● Don't wait for orders and take charge of the situation
● That you prioritize team success over your ego
● That you can find explanations and answers to problems you are facing for the first
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
● Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family
● 3 weeks holiday
● English classes 100% covered by the company
● Swiss Medical health insurance
● WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working
● Access to e-learning platforms
● Flexible WFH Policy
● Work Balance Policy
● Compensation Policy
● Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all
its forms. Join this amazing team!