At Digodat we are young, restless and eager to grow, we are just 5 years old and we are already leading the world of Data in Latin America. We have come here being honest, innovative, aiming to be better every day at what we do and above all being the key drivers of the transformation of companies towards a culture of decision-making based on data. We provide teams and specialized solutions in big data and digital analytics, under a comprehensive approach that combines consulting with development to achieve results.
We have recently merged with MightyHive, and we are excited to meet the growing demand for data and analytics expertise worldwide. Together with MightyHive, we merge our teams and are ready to solve digital marketing challenges for the biggest brands and to be an unmatched partner for modern data- driven marketing specialists. With the merger, MightyHive expands its presence to new cities and adds analytical capabilities at scale in Latin America. And Digodat is now positioned to offer global capabilities to its clients, broader career options for collaborators, and integrated services through S4Capital.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a data analysis specialist for the Digodat Consulting area. The consultant is in charge of dealing with clients, managing their accounts, modeling the data they are going to measure on their digital assets (websites, applications) and activating them.
It is a position in which you will approach the world of digital analytics, programming, digital marketing tools, A / B testing, UX (user experience), data visualization on dashboards or dashboards, the problems of advanced analytics (or data science) and data architecture in cloud environments.
You don´t need to know any of this beforehand. We need you to like numbers and data analysis, dealing with clients, being self-taught and having the ability to learn things on your own, that you are motivated to develop in a relaxed but professional environment, learning on your own but collaborating with a team, with many tools to learn but also many others to discover.
- Any career, experience or learning linked to data analysis
- Good command of the tools you have had to work with (Excel, Sheets, SQL, R, Python, databases, CRM)
- Want to learn, grow and collaborate with a fun and responsible environment
SKILLS THAT ADD UP
- Know or have experience with Google Analytics
- Know or have experience with digital marketing tools (Ads, Display, Facebook Ads)
- Know or have experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, DataStudio)
- Know or have experience with data science tools (R, Python, Jupyter notebooks)
- Having experience in managing or managing accounts, clients, projects or teams in charge
- Be able to find explanations and answers to problems you are facing for the first time
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- That you have initiative and be encouraged to make innovative proposals
- Don´t wait for orders and take charge of the situation
- That you prioritize team success over your ego
- That you can find explanations and answers to problems you are facing for the first time
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- Health insurance
- Home Office
- Excellent work environment, relaxed, with drinks and snacks, fruit in the office, celebration of special dates, etc.