The Senior Data Scientist will help develop solutions using statistical, data mining methods and data engineering solutions, working closely with our Analytics, Account Management, and Solutions Engineering teams. The senior data scientist should be a data specialist with strong experience in the deployment of propensity modeling, clustering analysis, churn analysis, product recommender systems and descriptive analytics. The candidate can expect to participate in all phases of internal research & development and client projects, including project definition, data discovery, data engineering, model development and/or data mining, evaluating options, and making recommendations.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Use statistical analysis and machine learning libraries (R Stats, Python StatsModels, scikit-learn, etc.) to create models that quantify the influence of online activities on offline conversions.
- Deploy cloud resources (Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure) to perform analysis on large data sets.
- Utilize data visualization techniques to explain data and models to clients and internal teams (Tableau, Looker, Data Studio, etc.).
- Mine data to support analytical projects and prepare data to support the development of information models to prove or disprove project hypotheses.
- Design and manage experiments to ensure proper execution, data cleanliness, and statistical significance of results.
- Nurture client understanding of the importance of building & testing strategies across media buys; act as a consultative resource to help clients understand the quality of their internal testing processes.
Required skills and qualifications
- MSc or higher in a quantitative STEM subject such as Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics.
- Strong mathematics background including Statistics, Calculus, and Linear Algebra.
- 4+ years of experience in data science with a focus on marketing analytics, statistical modeling, machine learning for forecasting, classification and optimization.
- 4+ years of experience analyzing large data sets with the Python data ecosystem including Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn.
- 4+ years querying large databases (SQL) and strong experience using BigQuery.
- 2+ years experience using Tableau, Looker, Data Studio or similar.
- 2+ years of experience deploying digital analytics (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics) and measurement solutions in the digital advertising industry with client vertical experience, including retail, financial services/retail banking, insurance, telecommunications, automotive and CPG.
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid startup environment.
- Ability to explain the analytical methods and results to non-technical stakeholders to drive data-driven decision making.
- Advanced English communication skills.
- A set of certifications or work experience in another cloud vendor (AWS or Azure).
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing tea