Accounts Payable Specialist
We’re seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the growing MightyHive Finance team. The ideal candidate should be a go-getter that can hit the ground running and be able to prioritize individual and team objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accounts payable email alias for vendor invoices
- Handling accounts payable for multiple entities and vendors
- Process Accounts Payable using bill.com
- Prepare payments via electronic transfers
- Post payment transactions to the ledgers
- Reconcile AP Aging Detail reports with Bill.com and Quickbooks to ensure all AP invoices are synced in both systems
- Process credit card transactions and reconcile with systems
- Reconcile bank statements
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Process expense reports.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance related field
- 4+ years accounting experience preferred
- Basic data entry skills
- QuickBooks and Netsuite experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- Health insurance
- English lessons
- 3 weeks holiday
- Cell phone line
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Excellent work environment, relaxed, celebration of special dates, etc.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team.