The Accounts Receivable and Payables Specialist is responsible for collecting , recording and tracking payments for the company. The ideal candidate should be a go-getter that can hit the ground running and be able to prioritize individual and team objectives.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly tasks related to AR/AP review and reporting of customer collection activities
- Responsible for accurate cash/credit card application of receivables and payment and reconciliation as needed
- Monitor and respond to AR related inquiries in billing queue
- Track A/R aging and conduct collection outreach and follow up notices for outstanding invoices
- Facilitate improvements to the effectiveness and efficiency of current process
- Provide status report detailing key collection issues and establish proactive steps for resolutions
- Responsible for communicating to customers regarding short payments, overpayments and missing or incorrect payment
- Monitor daily Accounts Receivable activity for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Determine significance of AR/AP issues and follow established procedures to achieve positive solutions
- Investigate and resolve customer invoice and payment inquiries with internal teams for effective resolutions
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards.
- 1+ years accounting experience preferred
- Basic data entry skills
- QuickBooks and Netsuite experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment.
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team.