MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
We’re seeking a Billing Analyst to join the Corporate team. The successful candidate will assist the finance team to execute billing operations and implement scalable systems and process efficiently. The ideal candidate should be a go-getter that can hit the ground running and be able to prioritize individual and team objectives, while developing accounting and billing infrastructures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review contracts/IOs/SOWs to ensure appropriate approval and billing rates/rules
- Manage billing engine and verify platform accuracy to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Collaborate with delivery teams to resolve invoice discrepancies timely
- Reconcile COGS accrual and bills on a monthly basis
- Assist legal and sales team to assess customer credit and risk analysis
- Develop and maintain billing metrics for senior leadership
- Identify process improvements and coordinate with other departments to improve billing/accounting process efficiency
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and spoken)
- Bachelor degree completed in accounting, finance, or related field
- 3+ years accounting experience, minimum 1 year AR/billing experience
- Excel in analytical and problem solving skills
- You are able to prioritize competing demands.
- Ability to work with various computer systems and large data sets
- Ease of learning and adaptation: we have the ability to change fast
- Experience in AdTech or technology startups preferred
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- Health insurance
- English lessons
- 3 weeks holiday
- Cell phone line
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Excellent work environment, relaxed, celebration of special dates, etc.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team.