MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
- Work with local business partners and our global finance team ensure financial health and drive business improvement forward.
- Produce monthly financial statements, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting to senior management.
- Develop management reporting for internal use by collecting, analyzing, and formatting financials for various key stakeholders.
- Create, update, and maintain financial models.
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes across the organization.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Advanced English communication (both written and spoken).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel abilities.
- You have strong problem-solving, data driven, and reporting skills.
- You are able to prioritize competing demands.
- Ability to work with various computer systems and large data sets.
- Ease of learning and adaptation: we have the ability to change fast.
- Bachelor degree completed in accounting, finance, or related field.
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- Health insurance
- English lessons
- 3 weeks holiday
- Cell phone line
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Excellent work environment, relaxed, celebration of special dates, etc.