HR Integration, Project Senior Director
Defined as a communications business for the new marketing age, S4 is a digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in May 2018.The Group employs close to 4,000 people in 30 countries across The Americas, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
We have recently adopted Workday as our common HRIS system, a single source of truth for everyone in the group. The HRIS Program Senior Director will own the expansion and improvement of this tool, as we refine it and increase its effectiveness. This person will be responsible for implementation of global Workday initiatives, integrations with other tools, new team integrations, and any other aspect of evolving the tool so it can support the Talent Team as well as the business.
This role reports to the SVP, Global People/Talent.
- Workday product and hr global process owner for S4 capital organization, with special focus on maximizing automation and integration with ERP, IT, and payroll systems
- Own and develop processes across the S4 Capital organizations throughout the hr and business transformation
- Work with People Team Directors to implement global processes
- Own and develop the Workday transformation roadmap for S4, gaining consensus from all stakeholders to support the business objectives
- Set up program governance to include stakeholders, (Business Leaders, Post Merger Implementation Team, Project Leads, 3rd parties, Finance)
- Lead the workstream leads to deliver projects to the overall Milestone Plan through capacity planning, change management and technical implementation
- Give input to the target operating model (TOM) to support S4 capital organization at each stage in the plan
- Manage the HR Systems team
Experience & knowledge:
- Experience leading large scale HRIS system deployments. Workday experience preferred
- Proven experience leading integrations, process development and automation, and working on business change projects with the ability to manage complex projects across multiple entities
- 5 years of HRIS, change management, and business transformation experience
- Proven track record in delivering workshops and other change management techniques, readily adopting new ways of working and technology innovation
- Understanding of various project management frameworks and methodologies such as Prince2, PMP, or Agile, with ability to manage simultaneously a number of worldwide projects
- Understanding of HR principles, compliance, and dependencies
- Change Management qualification such as CCPM preferred
- Good understanding and demonstrable experience in HRIS implementation as well as in mapping of employee lifecycle
- Strategic vision: ability to understand the needs of the business and act in accordance with the well-being of the company.
- Ability to coordinate: ability to carry out processes simultaneously from beginning to end, coordinating other people and generating the necessary agreements to move with agility.
- Market knowledge: understanding of the labour market and the main issues of our profiles, ability to estimate efforts and anticipate problems.
- Ability to communicate with clients: ability to generate bonds of trust with our stakeholders based on the quality of our work. Ability to maintain fluid, dynamic and strategic communication with them.
- Ability to interact with different working cultures
- Ability to make decisions and deal with conflicting priorities
- Able to work with senior management to understand and deliver on ad hoc requests
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team!