MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
In Buenos Aires we are building a global HR team for S4Capital. This team will lead the management of the people of all the companies of the group in Buenos Aires: Mediamonks, MightyHive and Circus. Now we are looking for a HR Business Partner.
As HRBP you will establish, drive and support the S4 Group Argentina Operations and People Strategy to ensure the attracts, retains and develops great people who are passionate about what we do. Our ideal candidate will take the initiative and serve as a guide to our business while also being flexible and creative on the best ways to implement and execute.
Working as part of our global HR department, you're responsible for leading the HR process, from employee administration and manager support to benefits and training. You act as an all-round point of contact, handling incoming requests from both our staff and senior management. Reporting to our Argentinian HR Director you work largely independently, taking care of everything related to our people.
The Role - Responsibilities will include:
HR / People Operations
- Team Management: Manage HR / People Operations Coordinator(s). Coach, mentor and develop individuals to provide a high level of support to our employees.
- Human Resources: Oversee and manage all stages of the employee life-cycle from onboarding, to orientation, to development and support to offboarding and termination. This includes departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, leave, immigration and employment.
- HR Projects: Help drive the implementation of People programs and projects as we continue to scale. Work closely with the rest of the HR department to contribute and shape team projects.
- Employee Relations: Lead employee relations for all employees and provide support for employees at all levels to successfully navigate difficult situations. Act as a liaison with counsel to resolve legal concerns.
- Manager and Department Head Support: First point of contact and support for managers and department heads. Be a trusted advisor at all levels in the region.
- Benefits & Compensation Management: Help design, oversee and implement S4’s compensation and benefits programs. Maintain the benefits we already have as well as implement new incentives for employees to make us more competitive in the industry.
- Policy & Compliance: Ensure compliance with all local and federal employment laws. Take the lead in ensuring that a comprehensive set of operational policies are in place, staff have been trained in the policies & procedures and compliance is verified. Serve as the first point of contact for questions related to operational policies and procedures, play a critical coordination and management role to ensure follow through, completion and maintenance of P&Ps and exercise good judgement to raise relevant issues for senior management attention/action.
- Organization Effectiveness: Establish ways of working to do more with less, nimble execution, and high collaboration. Ensure both strategy and execution of tactics are addressed in all aspects of HR.
- HR Processes: Identify and implement improvement to the team’s processes. Strengthen the delivery and execution of our HR programs, operations and services that enhance our employee experience.
- Cross-Departmental Partner: Partner with various teams like DE&I, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development to roll out various initiatives and projects in the region.
- Special Initiatives: Provide support for a variety of special initiatives at the direction of the HR Associate Director. The nature and scope of the initiatives will vary considerably depending on organizational needs and will often be identified and proposed in consultation with staff in other parts of the organization.
- A passion for HR and solving for the future.
- Proven track record of managing and coaching junior-level employees.
- Strong project and process management skills. You are able to do several tasks successfully, and switch between them seamlessly.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Not afraid of course correcting in the middle of a defined process
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- We don't have to tell you when discretion is required.
- Good problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to details
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience.
- A degree in Human Resources Management or a related field would give you a clear edge.
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated success as an HR Generalist or Business Partner supporting 200+ employees
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational development, employee relations and training and development
- Experience managing an HRIS, like Workday
- Experience in growing, global companies a big plus
- Immigration and mobility experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite, Excel, Slack
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 6 months, aligned to the IPC index.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team.