Defined as a communications business for the new marketing age, S4 is a digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in May 2018.The Group employs close to 4,000 people in 30 countries across The Americas, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
We have recently adopted Workday as our common HRIS system, a single source of truth for everyone in the group. The HRIS Director will be responsible for managing the HR Systems support team as described below.
This position reports to the Global HRIS Senior Director.
- Manage the Workday HR Systems support team and third party priorities
- Ensure Incident Management is carried out within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and drive continual improvement
- Facilitate problem management & feedback issues to the HR teams
- Manage the ‘Request for Change’ (RFC) process for Global changes and run a monthly change board for Stakeholders at all levels
- Manage Workday Tenants, Release and Test management for all changes and projects
- Develop in-house HR Systems team to upskill and ensure Workday training is kept up to date and own the Workday training budget
Training and experience:
- Excellent understanding of HR Systems and previous experience of HRIS Implementation
- Ability to problem solve and carry out root cause analysis
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines and under limited supervision
- Must have the ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced work environment; including multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple projects and requests simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work in an environment with changing priorities
- Knowledge of employment law and legislation
- ITIL accreditation desirable
- Experience implementing new HR technology platforms is desired
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, IT, MIS or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years of HRIS experience and preferably with 3+ years of Workday configuration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related technology field is required
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team!