MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
The Junior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for performing general declarative Salesforce administrative duties, assisting with the ongoing development of S4 Capital’s Salesforce instance, helping to deliver high-quality enhancements, and providing 1st tier support for the organization as a part of the OS4 team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, a fast learner, exceptionally organized, and an excellent communicator. A successful candidate will display team player skills and will work closely with our Salesforce Administrator. They will demonstrate a solid technical foundation and a keen interest in the role of Technology in Business.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the User Management process (creation/update/edit of our user base)
- Provide day to day end-user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Service & Community Cloud
- Assist with the management, prioritization, distribution, and escalation of Internal Requests
- Facilitate and gather notes during cross-functional team sessions
- Assist with eco-system security and data integrity
- Create and maintain end-users training modules
- Create and maintain ongoing internal documentation of processes and system configurations as business processes evolve and features are added Salesforce
- Develop As-Is / To-Be process mapping as part of communicating changes to the system in the improvement of existing processes
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in Sandbox and Production environments for new and ongoing development projects
- Fulfill ad hoc data requests, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records
You might be a fit if you have:
- 1+ year experience as a Salesforce Administrator and/or another CRM system
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning interface is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in business or technology
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English is a requirement.
*Note: Please submit resumes and/or CV's in English
What we offer:
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- Health insurance
- Home Office
- Excellent work environment, relaxed, with drinks and snacks, fruit in the office, celebration of special dates, etc.