People Analytics Specialist
Defined as a communications business for the new marketing age, S4 is a digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in May 2018.The Group employs close to 4,000 people in 30 countries across The Americas, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
We have recently adopted Workday as our common HRIS system, a single source of truth for everyone in the group. The People Analytics Specialist will be responsible for working with data and reports, helping ensure that the data is clean and consistent throughout the group. This person will also work with the People Team as well as the business on the production of reports.
This role reports to the HR Systems Director.
- Work with leadership, HR, and systems teams to provide data governance and contribute to the strategic roadmaps
- Support the HR leadership with reports and data to drive strategic decision-making through advanced analysis and insight
- Identify and evaluate where there are gaps in accessible data, improve data quality across HR and improve access to data to help inform decisions in a standardised way
- Improve the integrity of data within the wider HR team including improving data knowledge
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify problems and support with data analysis
- Develop dashboards & reports around the employee lifecycle using Workday reports, Excel and Google Sheets
- Create workflows for automated/continuous data integrity validation
Training and experience:
- Advanced Excel/Google sheet skills, experience of data visualization and business analytics
- Skills in Power BI, Tableau, or similar BI tools.
- Able to apply an agile methodology to ensure continual improvements
- Knowledge of HR systems, employee lifecycle, and HR policies
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team!