MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
The Sales Compensation Analyst on the Global Finance Team is responsible for providing key operational support for the company Global Growth Incentives program.
- Ensure complete and accurate employee data and compensation plan detail.
- Partner with Growth and Growth Ops teams to ensure that the required compensation data is provided on a timely basis for the administration of incentive payouts.
- Triage questions and issues identified by the sales employees in relation to their compensation plans.
- Collaborate with Growth, People, Legal and Operations Teams to ensure design and policy decisions are executed, including new fiscal year and mid-year design changes.
- Partner with other teams on cross-functional projects in order to develop process efficiencies.
- Translate business/operational needs to systems teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience, ideally in Sales Operations, Finance, or related fields.
- Strong Excel skills: use of advanced formulas, pivot tables, data manipulation, VBA.
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and organizational/stakeholder management skills.
- Experience participating in and delivering process improvements.
- Ability to manage programs and processes globally.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce is a plus).
- Upper Intermediate English communication, both written and spoken.
The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced culture that values strategic communication, teamwork and results. They will be a self-motivated, detail oriented individual with an eye for automation, process improvement and problem solving. This position requires strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills as well as the ability to communicate and work with executive management.
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- Health insurance
- English lessons
- 3 weeks holiday
- Cell phone line
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Excellent work environment, relaxed, celebration of special dates, etc.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team.