Jr. Technical Solutions Engineering, Data
MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new
era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
SOME OF YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL BE
● Design, perform and validate data collection implementations on sites / apps
● Design and develop data integration applications in Cloud environments
● Prepare technical documentation for clients
● Develop internal / external use tools for data validation, exploration and monitoring
● Investigate new tools and practices around data analytics
Have knowledge of at least one of these languages:
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE (not exclusive):
● Google Analytics
● Google Tag Manager
● Firebase Analytics
● Google Cloud (or similar: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloudera)
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
● That you have initiative and be encouraged to make innovative proposals
● Don’t wait for orders and take charge of the situation
● That you prioritize team success over your ego
● That you can find explanations and answers to problems you are facing for the first time
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
● Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
● 3 weeks holiday
● English classes 100% covered by the company
● Swiss Medical health insurance
● WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
● Access to e-learning platforms
● Flexible WFH Policy
● Work Balance Policy
● Compensation Policy
● Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team !