Junior Python Developer
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join the Engineering team responsible for our Billing Engine. You will assist our Global Finance team in executing billing operations and implementing scalable systems and processes efficiently.
We are looking for someone with technical expertise who also has a core value of learning and helping to build a team who will own and maintain the Billing Engine and future engineering projects. The team is rapidly expanding, so there will be plenty of leadership and advancement opportunities.
Pretty Hot Position
As part of MightyHive, you’ll be part of the most awesome company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in more than thirty locations’ with other thousands and counting. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, MightyHive means working at a truly international company talented people would kill to work for. You’ll have great food every day, a pension scheme for when you’re old, and A-OK caffeine for as long as you like. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about our fast-moving but easy-going company and the things we love outside work — including winter sports.
Responsibilities & duties
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle and architecture planning
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications
- Build ETL pipeline between platforms / services
- Writing clean reusable code
- Troubleshoot, debug and test applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- We are looking for a Python developer that has knowledge of Django framework.
- With 1+ years of dedicated Python experience, you’re confident in developing a high-load, high-performance, stable and secure software.
- You know automated tests and they’re part of your rich swiss knife.
- To SQL or NoSQL? You always look for the best fit for the project.
- Git is your second name.
- Any backend cloud technologies are a plus (Google Cloud, Firebase, Redis, AWS, Docker, etc).
- Experience working with Pandas, Numpy, and Jupyter Notebooks will be highly regarded.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to accurately describe issues and required actions to other team members.
- REST API development
- Equally important is your drive, dedication, and sense of responsibility.
- When it comes to your work and workload, you can keep teams up-to-date on your progress by providing clear estimates.
- Any frontend skills with HTML, CSS and JS would be an obvious advantage.
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team!