MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
About the Role
We are looking for semi-senior developers to help us develop the next iteration of our Client Hub platform. Our products are based on a SOA architecture implemented in Node.js and as an engineering organization, we leverage common frameworks like React and Material UI in the frontend and Firebase and BigQuery as data-stores. We are rapidly developing new products based on cutting edge technologies and ready to build the next version of our platform for our clients.
We are looking for someone with technical expertise who also has a core value of learning and collaborating within a team who will own and maintain the future development of the Client Hub platform. The team is rapidly expanding, so there will be plenty of leadership and advancement opportunities.
Pretty Hot Position
As part of MightyHive, you’ll be part of the most awesome company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in more than thirty locations’ with other thousands and counting. In addition to an unlimited supply of A-list clients, MightyHive means working at a truly international company talented people would kill to work for. You’ll have great food every day, a pension scheme for when you’re old, and A-OK caffeine for as long as you like. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about our fast-moving but easy-going company and the things we love outside work — including winter sports.
Responsibilities & duties
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle and architecture planning
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications
- Build ETL pipeline between platforms / services
- Writing clean reusable code
- Troubleshoot, debug and test applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Front-end developers, Product Managers, UI/UX designers, and other internal stakeholders
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- With 3+ years of dedicated Node.js experience, you’re confident in developing a high-load, high-performance, stable and secure software.
- You know automated tests and they’re part of your rich swiss knife.
- To SQL or NoSQL? You always look for the best fit for the project.
- You are friends with Cloud functions.
- Git is your second name.
- Any backend technologies are a plus (Firebase, Python, Redis, AWS, Docker, etc).
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to accurately describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- REST API development
- Enterprise API Management experience (Mulesoft or Google Apigee preferred)
- Equally important is your drive, dedication, and sense of responsibility.
- When it comes to your work and workload, you can keep teams up-to-date on your progress by providing clear estimates.
- Any frontend skills with HTML, CSS and JS would be an obvious advantage.
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team!