MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
MightyHive is hiring a Semi senior Technical Solutions Engineering to be part of our Buenos Aires Data Hub Team.
SOME OF YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL BE
- Design, perform and validate data collection implementations on sites / apps
- Design and develop data integration applications in Cloud environments
- Coordinate and plan client projects
- Develop internal / external use tools for data validation, exploration and monitoring
- Investigate new tools and practices around data analytics
Verifiable experience in at least two of these languages:
and on at least one of these platforms:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Firebase Analytics
Students or graduates of systems engineering or related careers
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE (not exclusive):
- Google Cloud (or similar: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloudera)
- Data Engineer Certification (Google Cloud)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification
- Project Management
- API Management
- ML / Data science
- Advanced student or graduate of a Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- That you have initiative and be encouraged to make innovative proposals
- Don't wait for orders and take charge of the situation
- That you prioritize team success over your ego
- That you can find explanations and answers to problems you are facing for the first time
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
● Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family
● 3 weeks holiday
● English classes 100% covered by the company
● Swiss Medical health insurance
● WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working
● Access to e-learning platforms
● Flexible WFH Policy
● Work Balance Policy
● Compensation Policy
● Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful
and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to
express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all
its forms. Join this amazing tea