JR SALES ASSISTANT
MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for being the first contact with companies and prospects, work closely and assist the Head of Sales, schedule meetings, make the presentations and track business opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely and assist the Head of Sales
- Make the first contact with companies and potential clients/prospects
- Tracking business opportunities
- Schedule the sales meetings
- Update the database
- Make the presentations for the meetings
- Work closely with the legal department and track the contracts status
You might be a fit if you have:
- 1+ year experience as Sales Assistant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience in business administration or sales
- Advanced English is a requirement
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and G-suit
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to directly influence the company’s growth trajectory
What do we offer you?
- Teamwork culture, with many professional opportunities and in a family environment
- 3 weeks holiday
- English classes 100% covered by the company
- Swiss Medical health insurance
- WFH Bonus to cover internet and general services expenses while working remotely
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Work Balance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Salary adjustments every 3 months, aligned to the IPC index.
At MightyHive we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. Join this amazing team!