MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
As an Account Manager focused on Social at MightyHive you will work with our stellar team to manage not just social, but also search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their ad spend to drive long-term value. Technology is outpacing our client's abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
Given your experience in Social, you will also help to build this offering for our West Coast clients by partnering with our Senior Social Managers and your Account Management peers to execute Social across our client roster while also leveraging their expertise to broaden your skill set beyond Social across multiple programmatic platforms to develop your quiver of talents further in this rapidly evolving industry.
- Manage execution and performance of social and programmatic campaigns through the full account management lifecycle including kick-off meetings, client relationship management, tech stack implementation, and campaign optimization
- Advise clients on industry trends and the competitive landscape to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts
- Offer expert advice for clients on social strategy, implementation, and reporting
What you bring to it:
- 1+ year of social advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or other search technology platform
- Thorough understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Client-facing and client management experience
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Direct hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor, Twitter Ads, Pinterest Ads Manager, and Snapchat Ads Manager
- Experience managing a range of client verticals - financial services and e-commerce a plus
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan’