MightyHive is hiring a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Manager to develop our global CRM practice. MightyHive has established itself as one of the premier programmatic solutions partners in the world. We empower clients to build data-driven organizations that drive results through implementation, full-service management, and strategic advisory services. Founded by industry veterans hailing from Google, Yahoo, and Salesforce we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing programmatic buyers in the world.
Join us and have the opportunity to shape an emerging industry, drive meaningful business results, and grow your career.
You will work with the client to identify opportunities, work on strategy and implementation of Email campaigns, and develop best practices. It will be important to be able to communicate technical requirements to client’s with a non-technical background in a way that supports their overall goals.The ideal candidate has a mix of marketing strategy, project management, customer journey implementation and email deployment experience, with an emphasis on platform knowledge and expertise within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Manager will be responsible for implementation and management of campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud for clients as part of a client-facing team with a primary focus on deployment, segmentation decisioning, journey building and email or mobile execution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own the end-to-end implementation of automated marketing campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Provide project status updates and campaign results to key stakeholders
- Execute email and mobile campaigns, Automated Journeys through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Coordinate assets, links, segmentation discovery and alignment for Campaign Launches
- Conduct platform audit of stakeholders’ current execution processes for revision and optimization
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve campaign performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting
- Streamline processes for email marketing execution and well-structured handoff documents to stakeholders
- Communication with internal partners to ensure alignment on deliverables
- Drive targeted communications production process for email campaigns and triggers
- Serve as the final approver of executions with stakeholder sign-off
- 3+ years experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud products, including Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder. Ad Studio, Audience Studio, Interaction Studio and Datorama is a plus
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem, particularly Marketing Cloud
- Experience Managing Client Facing projects based on a statement of work
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies, facilitation methods, problem solving skills
- Excellent Presentation, Communication and Consulting skills
- Onsite targeted personalization experience is a plus
- Creative Technical Comprehension and audience segmentation knowledge is a plus
- Salesforce Certifications: Email Specialist Certification required, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator is a plus
- Experience in advertising technology is a plus (Google Ads, Social Media, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in business, marketing or technology
- Experience with setting up communication sends, content management, and data management within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan