MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
We are currently looking for a Project Lead to help manage adtech and martech projects focused on implementation, account setup, audience development, reporting, and optimisation. As a delivery manager, the Project Lead will own day-to-day communications with clients, manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure project delivery, and design solutions & strategies specific to the clients’ needs. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought beyond platform knowledge.
- Manage relationships and projects with internal and external stakeholders across multiple large accounts
- Offer strategic architectural insight and consultation for a clients’ holistic digital data and activation strategy.
- Including but not limited to the insights activation, account structure, tag setup, audience development, optimisation, reporting and analysis
- Ensure accountability across project teams delivering quality and timeliness and work to exceed baseline-level content and deadlines across defined scopes of work as well as new opportunities
- Develop and manage project plans (team member allocation, timeline, budget, deliverables)
- Develop quality content to communicate project plans, wins, and issues to internal and external leadership
- Draft, price, sell, and execute proposals as needed on designated engagements
- Develop internal documentation based on such engagements to be used as case studies for future sales
- Collaborate across client’s global teams on the execution of services projects
- Develop and manage cross-organizational projects to improve internal Operations, Recruitment, and Sales
- Support Media & Data Teams to develop team’s skillset and book of business
- 3-5 years of online advertising experience, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Strong grasp of the overall ad tech space, including but not limited to knowledge of MightyHive’s competitive set and their offerings across data and digital media
- Project management experience, including but not limited to
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to write and price proposals for RFPs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Experience with Adform (adsever and DSP) preferred
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, and discover and test new ideas.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment.
- Desire to build a company up from an early stage.