MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
As an Account Manager at MightyHive you will work with our stellar team to manage analytics projects and media campaigns for a portfolio of clients. This is a consultative role advising clients on ways to harness different technology solutions, and optimize their digital media performance to drive long-term value - mainly through Google Analytics and Google Marketing Platforms. Technology is outpacing our client's abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
- Manage digital analytics projects and media campaigns through the full account management life cycle. You will be the key player in kick off meetings, client relationship management, tech stack implementation, media optimization, and quarterly business planning.
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach.
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them.
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long term value.
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of account management experience in digital analytics and online advertising space
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Adobe Analytics, or similar
- Hands-on experience with Google Marketing Platforms - DV360, CM, SA360, Google Ads
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar tech is a plus
- Strong data analysis abilities (SQL, v-lookups, pivot tables and similar)
- Excellent consultative approach when developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker who brings ideas and strategies to life
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
- Bilingual - MUST be fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & English.
MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney.