MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Singapore, Stockholm, Milan and Sydney. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
As a PPC Executive focused on Search at MightyHive, you will work with our stellar team to manage not just search and Amazon advertising campaigns, but also social, display and video campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimise their ad spend to drive long-term value. Technology is outpacing our clients’ abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
- Manage execution and performance of Search and Amazon Advertising campaigns through the full account management life cycle. You will be the key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, ad-serving, tech stack implementation, campaign optimisation, and quarterly business planning.
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, Amazon, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach.
- Advise clients on industry trends and the competitive landscape to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value.
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
- Offer expert advice for clients on search and Amazon advertising strategy, implementation, and reporting.
What you bring to it:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1+ years paid search advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or other search technology platform.
- Thorough understanding of search management platforms such as Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin, or proprietary solutions.
- Client-facing and client management experience.
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions).
- Direct hands-on experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and (preferably) Amazon Advertising.
- Excellent consultative approach when developing and managing business relationships.
- Innovative thinker who brings ideas and strategies to life.
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory.