Partner Manager, EMEA
The Partner Manager role is a senior Partnerships and Business Development role and as such, requires demonstrated experience creating business relationships with executive level decision makers and technology initiative drivers and owners. This person has demonstrated success in a measured and team-bonus driven compensation model, with a history of having worked within structured Partner Programs from inception, to framework creation and Agreements. A primary function of this role includes day-to-day management of key S4 EMEA Partners, including enablement strategies and goals aligned with revenue attribution targets. People in this role also have experience working together with local growth teams and teams on large complex deals together with the Partners. They have a passion for relationship building and a strong ability to connect disparate parties together to uncover, identify and help close long-term Partner opportunities and deals.
This person has experience in Partner and co-selling success, servicing both the growth/sales organization and the Partner organization. This person also has the demonstrated ability to synthesize visions and align goals and objectives across parties to focus effort.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with partnerships like Google Cloud Platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Digital Experience Cloud and others, with some additional responsibilities focused on helping surface and evaluate new Alliances in areas aligned to our Partnerships and key GTM strategies.
In summary, this person is an established, strategic minded Partner Management professional with demonstrated Channel and Strategic Partner growth qualities and experience in managing and growing successful partnerships and corresponding revenue streams.
The Partner Manager is responsible for the management of strategic relationships with Channel, Strategic and Solution partners that continuously yields new business development/growth opportunities. The primary measurement of success for this role is defined by achieving the Partner KPIs and revenue attribution targets as set forth by the SVP, Head of Partner Growth.
The Partner Manger is responsible for:
- Managing Partner programs and initiatives to help partners work in alignment with S4/ MediaMonks/MightHive
- Working with the Partnerships team to establish and maintain a unique value proposition that wraps S4/MediaMonks/MightyHive’s value and services around the partners technology, as a joint solution that both group’s organizations can leverage and promote in the marketplace. These may include vertical and industry specific offerings.
- Managing the EMEA region’s Partner pipeline development including driving partner co-selling with regional growth teams and Partner sales orgs.
- Working with the Partners and S4 teams to establish a joint marketing plan that would focus on events, publications and thought leadership. Work to achieve Marketing Development Funds (MDF), where applicable to serve as the budget for these activities.
- Working with the S4 Partnerships team to Identify regional EMEA Channel, Strategic and Solution partner growth objectives and paths that align with the company's growth areas, establishing goals for each Partner.
- Helping to track and sustain an approved annual EMEA forecast and run-rate, including monthly reporting to the SVP, Head of Partner Growth.
- Working with the EMEA regional growth teams to mentor and develop our growth team’s partner awareness, knowledge and sales support processes and capabilities.
- 3 - 7 years blend of Partner Programs / Operations / Management experience – this includes experience with managing Partner Programs, Partner Marketing and Sales, portals, program guides, partner policies, operations, etc.
- A focus on partnership development and management supporting performance and brand marketing, advertising technology, programmatic or a related field would be advantageous
- Knowledge of System Integrators, Resellers, Channel Sales, Independent Software Vendors is also important
- Knowledge and experience working with Adobe, Salesforce and Google partner programs preferred
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Ability to travel as needed
- Good project management skills preferred
- Ability to work within sometimes ambiguous situations, think creatively and partner collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, reporting accuracy, ability to problem-solve as well as work independently is essential\
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Aptitude, creativity and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams and cross-functionally within an organization with all levels of management, internally and externally
- Ability to assess strategic alignment through qualitative review, problem solving and analysis skills, combined with sound business judgement
- Self-starter with great time management skills
- Ability to analyze, build and present key proposals in front of executives