At Digodat we are young, restless and eager to grow, we are just 5 years old and we are already leading the world of Data in Latin America. We have come here being honest, innovative, aiming to be better every day at what we do and above all being the key drivers of the transformation of companies towards a culture of decision-making based on data. We provide teams and specialized solutions in big data and digital analytics, under a comprehensive approach that combines consulting with development to achieve results.
We have recently merged with MightyHive, and we are excited to meet the growing demand for data and analytics expertise worldwide. Together with MightyHive, we merge our teams and are ready to solve digital marketing challenges for the biggest brands and to be an unmatched partner for modern data- driven marketing specialists. With the merger, MightyHive expands its presence to new cities and adds analytical capabilities at scale in Latin America. And Digodat is now positioned to offer global capabilities to its clients, broader career options for collaborators, and integrated services through S4Capital.
SOME OF YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL BE
- Design, perform and validate data collection implementations on sites / apps
- Design and develop data integration applications in Cloud environments
- Coordinate and plan client projects
- Develop internal / external use tools for data validation, exploration and monitoring
- Investigate new tools and practices around data analytics
- Verifiable experience in at least two of these languages:
and on at least one of these platforms:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Firebase Analytics
- Google Cloud (or similar: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloudera)
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE (not exclusive):
- Data Engineer Certification (Google Cloud)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification
- Project Management
- API Management
- ML / Data science
- Advanced student or graduate of a Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- That you have initiative and be encouraged to make innovative proposals
- Don´t wait for orders and take charge of the situation
- That you prioritize team success over your ego
- That you can find explanations and answers to problems you are facing for the first time