The Associate Account Manager program provides a broad-based exposure to display, search, marketing, creative, sales, operations, and product functions within MightyHive, providing training and development to prepare AAMs to move into Account Management or other advanced roles.
- Campaign design & management within advanced programmatic advertising platforms for display, mobile, social, video, search, analytics, adserving, and creative design.
- Analyzing data for reporting and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Providing analysis, insight, and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Development of campaign, marketing, sales, and operational materials and best practices for internal teams and clients.
- Supporting sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts.
- Managing strategic initiatives to improve the business processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Strong data analysis abilities.
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, and discover and test new ideas.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment.
- Desire to build a company up from an early stage.
MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.