MightyHive is a new breed of marketing consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Business Development Manager with experience selling technology and/or other services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing a named account list and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. This role can be based out of Melbourne or Sydney.
The ideal candidate has a mix of marketing, project management, business case/user story development and in-platform/implementation experience, with an emphasis on requirements gathering and user story development.
- Reporting in to the Business Development Lead, you will manage the entire sales cycle from outbound sales efforts to deal closure for your own portfolio of prospects
- Providing consultative expertise across platform capabilities, marketing strategy and analytics to Advertisers
- Taking sales from prospecting to close, both for outbound sales efforts and inbound referrals.
- Participating in key customer/partner presentations and maintaining excellent customer relationships throughout the company’s targeted major accounts
- Developing access to the senior leadership of target accounts and partners
- Furthering relationships with strategic partners
- Providing feedback to operations and marketing so we can adapt quickly in the market
What you bring to it:
- With 3-5 years of adtech/martech experience in your pocket, you will bring consultative expertise to all client conversations to help derive real value from client partnerships in the making
- Experience working in a strategic account growth or new business sales role; experience selling into enterprise marketing organizations preferred
- Deep knowledge of and experience working with major ad-tech / mar-tech stacks (e.g. Salesforce, Google, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Oracle technology), inclusive of marketing automation, CRM, DSPs, ad servers, social or web analytics platforms
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to directly influence the company’s growth trajectory
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills, particularly in blending analysis and narrative to create compelling slide presentations and business proposals
- Extensive familiarity and past experience with project-based client work, including commercialization, resourcing and delivery
- Outstanding value assessment, problem-solving, and solutions architecture abilities, along with an ability to influence & motivate cross-functionally
- Strong industry relationships preferred