MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Auckland, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, Melbourne, Mumbai, New York, São Paolo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
Our client roster is expanding quickly and we are looking to bring on an Account Manager to partner with our top clients. Get in on the ground floor of something special, help our business grow by helping our clients grow, and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth working with a team that works hard and plays hard together.
As an Account Manager at MightyHive you will work with our stellar team to manage social, search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients. This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their
ad spend to drive long-term value. Technology is outpacing our client's abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage execution and performance of social, search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns through the full account management life cycle. You will be the key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, ad-serving, tech stack implementation, campaign optimization, and quarterly business planning
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization
What you bring to it:
- 5-7 years of account management and client servicing experience in the online advertising space, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or end-advertiser
- Strong data analysis abilities
- Excellent consultative approach when developing and managing business relationships ● Innovative thinker who brings ideas and strategies to life
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Parental Leave and flexible work arrangements for employees welcoming a new child
- MightyHive cell phone plan