MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Auckland, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, Melbourne, Mumbai, New York, São Paolo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
Our client roster is expanding quickly and we are looking to bring on an Account Manager to partner with our top clients. Get in on the ground floor of something special, help our business grow by helping our clients grow, and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth working with a team that works hard and plays hard together.
As an Enterprise consultant at MightyHive you will work with our stellar APAC team of ECs and sales team to build, pitch and roll out adtech and martech solutions for clients global and local clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Filter & respond to incoming RFPs
- Prospect New Business Channels outside GMP
- Proactive Sales Response vs Reactive GMP Opportunities
- Translate technical acumen into strategic architecture
- Assist with commercialisation opportunities for consulting projects
- Project Delivery
- Project Activation.
- Project Deliverables
- Project Management - Work with internal teams to develop and deliver projects
- Filter & respond to client needs;
- On going communication with internal & external personnel
- Develop processes & governance strategies for the consulting team
- Filter enterprise opportunities from prospecting to close, both for outbound sales efforts and inbound referrals from strategic partners like Google & SalesForce (outside of core platform contracts).
- Compose & finalise RFPs & RFIs - based on the technical and strategic needs of the client.
- Incorporate MightyHive commercials and appropriate timelines into project scopes.
- Identify appropriate resourcing for bespoke projects and transition the client smoothly from pre-sales to operations. This requires internal and external stakeholder management, and cross team collaboration.
- Become an expert in online marketing in order to suggest solutions to prospective and existing clients based on their unique needs.
- Ability to look past short term marketing needs and address long term strategic needs.
- Continuous strategic consultation with clients in order to help them roadmap future activity.
- Provide analysis, insight, and expertise for clients on bespoke products and offerings.
- Fundamental understanding of programmatic, analytics and data platforms.
- Project manage cross market/cross regional efforts setting company-wide best practices and processes.
- Drive towards higher effective rate between client value and costs; build efficiencies into repeatable processes and scale globally.
- Work with the Product team to translate business requirements into new products; Work with Sales team to translate products into outbound opportunities; work with Account Management team to R&D and Commercialize products.
- Educate Accounts, Sales, and Engineering teams on various consulting offerings; train employees; define roadmap for long-term consulting needs.
- Architect bespoke solutions in order to address client needs.
- 5+ years of hands-on digital and programmatic experience at a publisher, agency, trading desk or adtech company
- Online advertising sales experience Sales experience preferred
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer communication & service skills.
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and test new ideas.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment.
- Desire to build a team up from an early stage.
- Ability to explain architecture proposals to non-technical audiences and communicate business value of suggested ideas & plans.
- Displayed strong thought leadership capabilities.
- Ability to self motivate and initiate project work with little guidance.