MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
- Managing a team of up to 10 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to the Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon DSP/Sponsored Ads, The Trade Desk, Oath
- Aiding the Account Management organization in running all aspects of display, video, mobile, search and social campaigns as a player coach.
- Analyzing large data sets/reports and providing insight and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Identifying business opportunities and partnerships, growing relationships in depth and breadth
- Guide career development for team members, including facilitation of project work across non-accounts teams (business operations, product, sales, etc)
- Helping to strategize and improve our account management teams' processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Media Directors
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Proactively identify new ways to test in platform for the team’s clients (tactics, structural changes, reporting, etc) via thorough understanding of DSPs, Google Ads/Bing, ad servers, and web analytics platforms; enough so to QA execution
- Communicate the MightyHive Vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritize between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
What you bring to it:
- 5+ years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- 2+ years managing a team of at least 5 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help teams problem solve for technical escalations
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Ability to give feedback on product demonstrations/alphas and betas from platform engineering teams
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced DV360, CM, Amazon, GA360, Creative, and Search knowledge and ability to effectively teach these skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan