S4 Capital’s | Head of Real Estate
The Head of Real Estate will be responsible for leading S4 Capital’s global real estate portfolio strategy that is aligned with our global growth objectives, vision of workforce, and tailoring to regional needs. This includes providing leadership, strategic vision, global oversight, and strategy of owned and leased properties, global lease administration, and day to day real estate management of the global portfolio. They will work with business leaders to execute on short- and long-term strategies; work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure the business needs are being achieved through managing a network of external preferred vendors inclusive of brokerage and developer relationships.
This person will partner with leadership and external teams to create workplaces of the future and design workplace strategies to use space in creative and modern ways supporting the evolving nature of work, fostering collaboration and community, and reducing our carbon footprint. This person will oversee the Workplace Operations function which is responsible for creating a world-class workplace experience for employees.
This position reports to the CFO and have the ability to build a team to take on this global endeavor.
- Develop planning and lead execution of global real estate portfolio management strategy.
- Working closely with the global and regional leadership to formulate a long-term portfolio strategy to support S4 Capital's future workplace, mid and long-term business plan, and talent. Provide strategic planning and direction and tactical oversight of S4 Capital's real estate strategy implementation.
- Acquire space in all global locations and own and execute the real estate portfolio management strategy including requirements gathering, financial analysis, and partnering with procurement in lease negotiations/transactions.
- Manage and ensure delivery of data and dashboard and performance requirements of all real estate related metrics.
- Manage global capital expense budget preparation and performance in accordance with established goals.
- Coordinate employee headcount growth planning by global office location in coordination with FP&A and People & Talent teams.
- Act as the single point of contact responsible for global facilities management, office operations and escalations with property management in our various locations
- Partner with regional leadership and IT teams to maintain high quality facilities and business operations
- 10+ years of deal management experience in commercial real estate operations and facilities management, including managing workplace operations and services
- 5-8 years of experience managing and growing a real estate portfolio
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships with cross functional leaders, and all stakeholders including, clients/employees, partners and peers
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze data and make recommendations with a business orientation and employee experience mindset
- Real estate and vendor management experience
- Solid understanding of change management and workplace strategy
- A demonstrated understanding of accounting processes, procedures and internal controls and the elements of real estate legal documents
- Hands-on project management experience
- Comfortable with spreadsheet modeling
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously and as part of a cross-functional team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment.
- Experience developing and implementing process improvements to streamline projects
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time