MightyHive is a new breed of data and media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
MightyHive is looking for an experienced Google Analytics Consultant with enterprise-level client facing experience in analytics and implementation of marketing and e-commerce projects. This experience should include helping clients to develop data strategies, complex measurement projects, and experience driving value with expert knowledge and client relationship skills.
You will be responsible for analytics initiatives, including managing relationships with a number of enterprise clients, building out their analytics framework, overseeing tagging, and ad-hoc reporting needs.
The ideal candidate has a history of working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and the Google Marketing Platform to help a variety of businesses, overseeing or directly having a hand in the implementation of their data collection, as well as finding ways to utilize this data to drive value for their clients through reporting and analysis.
This role also offers a huge opportunity for growth within our North America and global data team, the ability to participate in innovation on projects, and the potential to advance the practice of analytics and data from the forefront.
Why you should join us
MightyHive is the place to be: The Data practice at MightyHive is growing rapidly both in North America, and across the globe. While our team primarily focuses on clients in the U.S. and Canada, you will also have the opportunity to work with global enterprise clients, other companies in the S4 group, such as MediaMonks on creative projects, and with team members across the world on innovative data projects.
We’re not just looking for a cog in a machine. We want someone hungry to make an impact on our organization, and who can help propel us forward as a leading global data and media consultancy.
Opportunity for growth: What does “data” mean when it comes to digital marketing?
It seems to change weekly, always evolving, growing, changing; whether that’s new products, technologies, government regulations, you name it. The only way we can provide the best value to our clients is to ride that wave, which means we’re always learning and growing. Whether it’s through internal training, dedicated time for learning & development, or even paying for resources, we do whatever it takes to make sure we’re on top of our game. When you’re on our team, you’ll always have an opportunity to grow. It’s a requirement.
Culture & Values: The culture at MightyHive is one focused on finding solutions for our clients. Our team members are entrepreneurial, proactive, and empowered to discover and take action on whatever challenges our clients face.
New problem we’ve never faced before? We’ll figure it out together.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide subject matter expertise in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to your clients via scheduled reports, ad-hoc reports, overseeing the tagging and analytics framework, and a variety of analysis and insight initiatives.
- Develop analytics and data strategies for some of the largest brands in the world with a focus on measurably lifting their business.
- Share your data and marketing analytics expertise with your clients and the MightyHive team; acting as a thought leader for your client, and an active participant in the knowledge growth of the MightyHive team.
- Manage the relationship and projects for enterprise clients
- Assist clients in understanding the importance of online measurement, and provide best practice guidelines for their general data strategy, as well as specific technical implementations.
- Assist the data team in propelling our practice forward with new go to market initiatives and solutions.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates that can wear two hats comfortably - “business” and “data” - with at least 2-3 years of client facing experience with Google Analytics. Ideally, this experience is with a digital marketing consulting firm, agency, or advertiser.
Beyond the experience with Google Analytics, in our eyes the most important qualities are intellectual curiosity, autonomy, and proactivity.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You have deep knowledge and experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other parts of the Google Marketing Platform.
- You have a deep knowledge and understanding of the data, adtech, and martech industry.
- You have experience managing strategic projects and/or clients.
- You’re someone who can sit in a room/Zoom with large clients and confidently establish yourself as a business partner while providing guidance on their analytics and data strategy.
- You lean into a challenge; resilient and are a practitioner of accountability.
- You are a self-directed, resourceful, and a critical thinker with attention-to-detail and problem-solving skills.
- You are someone who loves to collaborate within cross-functional teams.
- You have self and situational awareness; an ability to ‘read the room’; a leader and a listener.
- You have experience implementing, and utilizing the data from a variety of other digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Optimize 360, etc.
- You have experience with BI/Data analysis tools (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud data (GCP / BigQuery, AWS, etc) and how to leverage it is a big plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee and dependent(s)
- 401K with Company contribution of 3% of salary
- All benefits are effective starting the first day of the month following the start date
- 3 weeks of paid time off in the first year (plus paid company holidays)
- Pet insurance for one furry (or feathery) friend
- Career training and learning opportunities
- And a variety of other benefits and perks