MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital content production and marketing services company.
MightyHive is hiring a Technical Solutions Engineer, Data to partner with top clients and our Data, Analytics, and Account Management teams. Join us and have the opportunity to shape the industry, drive meaningful results for clients, and grow your career.
You’ll leverage your software engineering experience and coding ability as a dedicated, client-facing technical resource to our Data, Analytics, and Account Management teams; this includes developing relationships with client peers, developing technical processes to be implemented across client workstreams, and providing forward-thinking recommendations to ensure scalability for existing solutions. This role is for engineers that are true entrepreneurs and take on the role of developer, consultant, and platform specialist. Expect to participate in all phases of internal and client projects, including project definition, data discovery, model development and/or data mining, evaluating options, and making recommendations.
At MightyHive, you’ll be building innovative applications that keep us ahead of the curve as well as internal tools that help us be more efficient and productive. You’ll support the advertising ecosystem that fuels our digital economy and have an opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world.
Your desire to work on hard problems should be complemented by your entrepreneurial ingenuity. Technical Solutions Engineers work in all aspects of digital advertising and user flow data analysis. We value execution above all else. If you can and want to solve real-world problems, every day, we want to hear from you.
What you bring to it:
- 1+ years of experience querying large databases (SQL) (experience with BigQuery a plus)
- Experience working with APIs and digesting API documentation
- Expert knowledge of the DOM and how to interact with its elements
- Working knowledge of GitHub
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms (GCP a plus) with experience in ETL, building microservices, analyzing large data sets, and identity management
- Working knowledge of site-side analytics tools and concepts
- Working knowledge of data visualization techniques to explain data and models to clients and internal teams (Tableau, Looker, Data Studio, etc.)
- The ability to integrate technology platforms and amalgamate disparate client data sources
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across clients’ Data and Architecture teams on the execution of Data Analysis and Activations Services
- Demonstrated ability to work on a collaborative team to translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical workflows, challenges, requirements, and solutions to a non-technical, client audience as well as to peers and other engineers
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify trends and gaps
- Previous sales, support, consulting, or biz dev experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills are a must along with the perseverance to solve problems that may not have obvious solutions. You may need to “Think out of the box” or “hack around” a problem to solve it. We like that!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan