MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
The MightyHive Sales team is looking for accomplished and highly-motivated Sales professionals to join our US team. The ideal candidate will thrive on winning and performing in a high-velocity, solutions-oriented consultative sales role and has the ability to build trust with clients. Our Professional Services consultancy is designed to be focused, flexible and agile to the evolving needs of marketers helping guide them through this Privacy-first era for their marketing strategies. As a leader in the space, we are seeking sales professionals with a demonstrated entrepreneurial and competitive spirit to advance our business.
If you are an experienced individual contributor with strong industry relationships in the industry verticals referenced herein, this position provides both great earnings and professional development opportunities.
In this role, you need the ability to ask the right questions to better understand client needs and challenges impacting their marketing goals. The successful MightyHive seller will know when to leverage internal subject matter experts and delivery colleagues when appropriate to accelerate the sales process and drive revenue effectively. Success in this role requires collaborative work ethic and intellectual curiosity while being an exceptional listener and critical thinker to align MightyHive Services to client business needs.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter with a consistent record of exceeding sales targets, who enjoys the thrill of writing the playbook with each new deal and client opportunity. You operate with high standards of professionalism, integrity and must be an effective communicator with the ability to present yourself with confidence and humility. Our MightyHive people earn the role of “Trusted Advisor” with clients and contribute to real business outcomes through change management.
Responsibilities Will Include:
You will be responsible for growing our MightyHive business in North America as part of our US Sales team primarily focused on selling in new client engagements with an assigned account list territory. You will come prepared and always informed about the client’s business with a prescriptive approach to delivering MightyHive Solutions. A successful sales professional also possesses the ability to build new co-selling relationships with our strategic technology partner sales teams to help identify and sell in new client deals where MightyHive Services are a fit. This role directly reports into a Regional VP/SVP of Sales and will help MightyHive expand our growing professional services across media and data engagements across many industry sectors including Automotive, Consumer Goods (Durables and Packaged), Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharma, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Technology & Internet, Telecommunications and Travel and Hospitality.
In this role, you will serve to contribute positively to MightyHive’s brand reputation in the market and engage in prospecting activities including outbound communication, client facing meetings and attending trade shows and conferences to create new business opportunities. You will also respond to inbound marketing leads, RFPs, and/or referrals to create proposals and lead deal negotiations through contract signature. You will collaborate closely with other MightyHive teams to identify new opportunities to expand key client relationships through new solutions and engagements. You will need to demonstrate outstanding presentation and effective communication and leadership skills to present compelling and relevant solutions that combine best-in-class technology and services to solve marketers’ business challenges. You will manage all disciplines of the sales process including prospecting, qualifying, and closing business to hit sales quotas. During the sales process, you will lead contract negotiations and effectively leverage internal resources (Legal, Marketing, Operations, etc.) to ensure successful deal scoping and pricing for scalable, profitable engagements that are “win-win” for MightyHive and its clients. You must be able to multitask, prioritize, and organize concurrent client engagement opportunities. Attention to detail during the sales process is key and your ability to create new pipeline opportunities and successfully move deals through your pipeline with accurate forecasts and revenue projections using Salesforce.com is a must.
You will manage all disciplines of the sales process including prospecting, qualifying, and closing business to hit sales quotas. During the pre-sales process it will be imperative to effectively communicate to work well and collaborate closely with the internal operations teams who are critical and supportive to scope client engagements and align our Service models to create a win-win solutions for MightyHive and its clients.
Proven track record of selling into Global 1000 companies within the marketing organization with quantifiable performance of exceeding established objectives.
In addition, you must meet the following criteria:
- 7+ years of selling service solutions in media and marketing analytics and/or technology sales. Previous agency and account management experience is helpful.
- 5+ years of adtech service/technology experience required; experience selling into enterprise marketing organizations is preferred.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the adtech and martech industry with credible reputation to articulate solutions to clients navigating their own investments with a ‘finger on the pulse’ of trends and innovations.
- Demonstrate solid relationship building skills and proven business acumen.
- Comfort working cross functionally with internal teams including, but not limited to, Account Management, Consulting, Marketing, Product and Centers of Excellence.
- Ability to quickly build trust and influence with stakeholders.
- Lean into a challenge; resilient and a practitioner of accountability.
- Agile, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity
- A self-directed, resourceful, critical thinker with attention-to-detail and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record in strong discovery and qualification
- Self and situational awareness; an ability to ‘read the room’; a leader and a listener
- Experience working in a global corporation where best practices are shared regularly
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations; a dynamic ‘opener’ that can also take clients through the entire deal lifecycle
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and articulate new ideas
- Experience with accurately forecasting new sales and revenue recognition using Salesforce.com
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive working relationships internally and externally
- Strong Technical acumen with an ability to stand toe-to-toe with client product, marketing analytics, and technical teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of Analytics (e.g. Cloud, Measurement) a plus
- Effective at working remotely and open to travel as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree is required and an MBA is helpful.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + commission plan
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation days
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan