MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, and has offices across the globe in London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Melbourne, and Tokyo. There’s actually quite a few more too. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
The Role’s Responsibilities
We’re hiring for a Technical Solutions Engineer, but what actually is that? The role is split into three categories: internal software development, client facing engineering services, and providing support to our Account Management and fulfilment teams.
This role is for engineers that are true entrepreneurs and take on the role of developer, consultant, and platform specialist. Excellent communication skills are a must along with the perseverance to solve problems that may not have obvious solutions. You may need to "Think out of the box" or "hack around" a problem to solve it. We like that!
- Build innovative tools on top of advertising and analytics platforms to enhance the capabilities of our account management and specialist teams
- Provide engineering services along the lines of data integration, platform migration, automating workflows and process, tag audits and deployments, visualization, and cloud architecture consulting.
- Provide technical guidance on complicated platform and implementation issues
- Write technical documentation and provide training on the tools we build to other engineers and account managers across the globe
- Experience deploying to Cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Hybrid mobile app or native iOS/Android development experience/familiarity
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Expert knowledge of DOM and browser based network debugging
- Able to speak confidently about solutions to peers and other engineers
- Ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to prioritize a number of projects and collaborate across technical teams of different disciplines
- Automation Frameworks like headless Chrome (or phantomJS)
- Knowledge of display advertising principles (CPA, CTRs, CPMs, Impressions, etc.)
- Knowledge of site-side/product analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude)
- Data Engineering, ETL
- Node.js, Python, Flask
- Postman, Charles Proxy
- Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, DataPrep, GCS, Auto ML etc)