[APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF THE CANDIDATE DOES NOT SPEAK FLUENT FRENCH & ENGLISH]
MightyHive is the premier Programmatic Solutions Partner for forward-thinking marketers and agencies, wherever they are on the path to programmatic self-sufficiency. MightyHive empowers clients to build data-driven organizations that drive results through implementation, full-service management, and strategic advisory services. Founded by industry veterans hailing from Google, Yahoo and Salesforce we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing programmatic buyers in the world.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, MightyHive has a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + opportunity to be hired at the end of the internship
- Ticket Restaurant (lunch vouchers)
- 15 days annual leave (RTT)
Media Specialist Internship
We are looking to hire a Media Specialist Intern with the hope of hiring them as a full-time employee once the 6 month internship has come to an end. The successful candidate will be hired through Dare.Win (within our company umbrella) and will work alongside their team as well as the MightyHive France team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Campaign design & management within advanced programmatic advertising platforms for display, mobile, social, video, search, analytics, ad serving, and creative design.
- Analyzing data for reporting and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Providing analysis, insight, and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Development of campaign, marketing, sales, and operational materials and best practices for internal teams and clients.
- Supporting the sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts.
- Managing strategic initiatives to improve the business processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace.
- Must speak fluent French and English
- Strong data analysis abilities.
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, and discover and test new ideas.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun environment.
- Skills in Amazon DSP, Social, GMP (highly favourable)