MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
Our client roster is expanding quickly and we are looking to bring on Associate Account Managers to support our account management and operations teams in managing client relationships & advertising campaigns.
The Associate Account Manager program provides a broad-based exposure to display, search, marketing, creative, sales, operations, and product functions within MightyHive, providing training and development to prepare our Associates to move into more senior Account Management roles.
Get in on the ground floor of something special, help our business grow by helping our clients grow, and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth working with a team that works hard and plays hard together.
- Campaign design & management within advanced programmatic advertising platforms for display, mobile, social, video, search, analytics, adserving, and creative design
- Data analysis for reporting and optimizing advertising campaigns
- Providing analysis, insight, and expertise for clients on our products and offerings
- Development of campaign, marketing, sales, and operational materials and best practices for internal teams and clients
- Supporting sales team with pre-sales and marketing efforts
- Managing strategic initiatives to improve the business processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace
What you bring to it:
- Strong data analysis abilities
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, and discover and test new ideas
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun startup environment
- Desire to build a company up from an early stage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan’