MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
Join us as a Project Lead and have the opportunity to shape the industry, drive meaningful results for clients, and grow your career.
- Manage relationships and projects with internal and external stakeholders across multiple large accounts
- Offer strategic architectural insight and consultation for a clients’ holistic digital advertising strategy.
- Including but not limited to the ad serving, media planning, media buying, tag management, creative strategy and production, decisioning, performance reporting, and analytics
- Ensure accountability across project teams delivering quality and timeliness and work to exceed baseline-level content and deadlines across defined scopes of work as well as new opportunities
- Develop and manage project plans (team member allocation, timeline, budget, deliverables)
- Develop quality content to communicate project plans, wins, and issues to internal and external leadership
- Draft, price, sell, and execute proposals as needed on designated engagements
- Develop internal documentation based on such engagements to be used as case studies for future sales
- Collaborate across client’s global teams on the execution of programmatic services projects
- Establish process documentation and develop methods for standardization practices in Google Marketing Platform or other platform solutions
- Support the Account Management Organization to improve service delivery capabilities
- Support other teams across the company
- Work closely with account management trainers to facilitate training offering at MightyHive, including both internal and external systems at MightyHive
- Develop and manage cross-organizational projects to improve internal Operations, Recruitment, and Sales
- Support the Team Lead to develop team’s skillset and book of business
- Provide technical expertise for AMs seeking to activate new opportunities on their clients
- Strong grasp of the overall ad tech space, including but not limited to knowledge of MightyHive’s competitive set and their offerings across the 5 pillars of programmatic
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions for each client for which they are fulfilling PL duties, including those outside the Google Marketing Platform stack
- Project management experience, including but not limited to
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to write and price proposals for RFPs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Expertise across programmatic display, video, native, paid search, ad serving, as well as digital advertising reporting, measurement, and attribution tools.
What you bring to it:
- 3-5 years of online advertising experience, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or end-advertiser
- Strong data analysis abilities (e.g. familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Strong analytical and consulting skills, rooted in the ability to draw and communicate insights from multiple data points
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker with prior evidence of successfully executing on ideas
- Ambition to perform unprecedented tasks and obtain new skills, be comfortable with uncertainty and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability and desire to scale knowledge and learning to other junior (and at times senior) team members
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan’