MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
We are looking to bring on a Senior Account Manager with specific expertise in Search to partner with our top clients. This is a unique role, harnessing your expertise in Search and serving as a Search SME in our San Francisco office advising peers on managing Search campaigns for their book of clients as well.
This role is an opportunity to help MightyHive grow and expand our paid search offering as we scale our $150 million paid search footprint while also broadening your skill set across multiple channels and platforms beyond Search.
Get in on something special, have a meaningful impact, and help our business grow by helping our clients grow and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth.
As the Senior Account Manager focused on Search at MightyHive you will you will work with our stellar team to manage not just search, but also social, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
This is a consultative role advising clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and optimize their ad spend to drive long-term value. Technology is outpacing our client's abilities to adopt and implement these tools so clients look to our team for their strategic knowledge of the digital advertising space coupled with our platform know-how to bring results.
- Manage execution and performance of search and programmatic campaigns through the full account management life cycle.
- Be the key player in kick-off meetings, client relationship management, campaign optimization, and quarterly business planning
- Provide strategy, best practices, and managing day to day needs of clients and supporting junior members of the account management team
- Develop and grow relationships with client-side stakeholders (partners at Google, agencies, executives) in order to ascertain business needs and craft the best strategic and tactical approach
- Advise clients on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and how this impacts them
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts
- Align client's needs with our solutions to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Keep the pulse of the market and roll out processes & products as we scale that would add value to our growing client base and our rapidly expanding organization
What you bring to it:
- 3+ years paid search advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or other search technology platform
- Thorough understanding of search management platforms such as Google Search Ads, Kenshoo, Marin, or proprietary solutions
- Client-facing and client management experience
- Strong data analysis abilities (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Direct hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo! Gemini
- Experience onboarding and training team members and clients on platform fundamentals and more advanced search features
- Experience managing a range of client verticals - e-commerce a plus
- Flexible, versatile and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan