MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world.
In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
- Managing a team of up to 10 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to the Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon DSP/Sponsored Ads, The Trade Desk, Oath
- Aiding the Account Management organization in running all aspects of display, video, mobile, search and social campaigns as a player coach.
- Analyzing large data sets/reports and providing insight and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Identifying business opportunities and partnerships, growing relationships in depth and breadth
- Guide career development for team members, including facilitation of project work across non-accounts teams (business operations, product, sales, etc)
- Helping to strategize and improve our account management teams' processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Media Directors
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Proactively identify new ways to test in platform for the team’s clients (tactics, structural changes, reporting, etc) via thorough understanding of DSPs, Google Ads/Bing, ad servers, and web analytics platforms; enough so to QA execution
- Communicate the MightyHive Vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritize between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
What you bring to it:
- 5+ years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- 2+ years managing a team of at least 5 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help teams problem solve for technical escalations
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Ability to give feedback on product demonstrations/alphas and betas from platform engineering teams
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced DV360, CM, Amazon, GA360, Creative, and Search knowledge and ability to effectively teach these skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan