MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
MightyHive is seeking an Enterprise Consultant based in San Francisco to join our team.
As a cross-functional leader in a high-visibility role, you will be tasked with spearheading enterprise consulting engagements and fostering long-term growth with F500 organizations, while playing a key part in building and scaling MightyHive’s business.
MightyHive’s consulting practice sits at the nexus of technology, strategy, and operations, and solves for the unique, critical challenges of our largest and most strategic clients by bridging the gap between constant evolution and innovation in ad/mar-tech, and marketers’ need for purpose-built, operationally-sound strategies and solutions.
As an ideal candidate, you will possess applied knowledge of the major ad-tech / mar-tech stacks (e.g. Google, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Oracle, SFDC) and their use cases; cross-vertical business acumen; and have past experience in client service and/or consulting.
Furthermore, you will be capable of utilizing your skills and past experience to recognize client challenges, synthesize solutions, and turn them into commercially-viable opportunities that profitably leverage our extensive talent base across the account operations, field engineering and innovation teams.
Most importantly, you will be an intellectually curious and results-driven team player who is capable of wearing many hats in a fast-moving, high-growth services environment, and inspiring and rallying our teams to deliver high-impact work on-spec and on-schedule.
- Identify and distill F500 clients’ business goals; synthesize technically-sound and commercially-viable scopes/statements of work that address those goals
- Maintain full accountability to clients during the course of engagements, managing the execution and timely, satisfactory delivery of client work
- Cultivate and rally internal teams of domain experts to deliver on-time work
- Identify opportunities within your book of business for incremental project work as well as broader services opportunities
- Forge strong relationships with the top domain experts across our various teams, acting as a partner and support mechanism to make the most profitable and strategically-viable use of their time
- Drive towards higher effective rate of client value against costs; improve operational processes & manage a P&L
- Work with the Innovation team R&D and productize capabilities; work with Sales team to synthesize new consulting opportunities in parallel with services; work with Account Management team to support strategic client initiatives and identify opportunities for growth
What you bring to it:
- 4-8 years of professional experience, with at least 4+ in digital advertising or marketing technology in a strategic, client-oriented environment such as a digital consultancy, enterprise software company or agency trading desk
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to directly influence the company’s growth trajectory
- Deep knowledge of and experience working with major ad-tech / mar-tech stacks (e.g. Google, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Oracle, SFDC), inclusive of DSPs, adservers, web analytics platforms, DMPs, DCO and CRM
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills, particularly in blending analysis and narrative to create compelling slide presentations and business proposals
- Extensive familiarity and past experience with project-based client work, including commercialization, resourcing and delivery
- Demonstrable past success navigating complex client relationships and orthogonal stakeholder groups within large, global organizations
- Outstanding value assessment, problem-solving, and solutions architecture abilities, along with an ability to influence & motivate cross-functionally
- Ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as to distill business needs to be clearly-defined and technically-soluble
- (+) Architecture consultation experience with platforms such as Google Analytics (360), Adobe Omniture, VisualIQ, Convertro, Marketo, Segment, Data Studio, C3, Looker and any other analytics & visualization platforms
- (+) Experience working with relational databases and query languages such as SQL
- (+) Experience in tag architecture analysis and using tagging platform(s) to execute proper data flow
- Willingness to travel up to 25% on a regular basis, with flexibility for up to 75% in the course of on-site client engagements
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan